Train-the-trainer on experiential learning and circus education methods
GOAL: to develop an innovative approach in working with youth at risk and NEET’s
WHY: to increase their capacity to (re)connect, build self-esteem and find motivation.
Starting on Saturday 10th of February 2018 (arriving before 14h) and
Finishing on Saturday 17th of February 2018 (travel after breakfast)
The venue will be at Provinciaal Domein Dommelhof, Toekomstlaan 5 – 3910 Neerpelt/Belgium
Participants need to be:
* minimum 21 years old
* able to communicate in “international” English
* able to stay for the whole period (10/2/2018, 14h until 17/2/2018)
* open to learn new methods and theories
* open to share own methods and experiences
* experienced in working through circus
* experienced in working with (vulnerable) youth
* able to implement new methods in their own organisation
The Erasmus + budget covers travel costs (up to a maximum amount), accommodation and food from 10/2/2018 – 17/10/2018.
Participants pay an extra fee of 250 euro.
*Please Contact email@example.com if you want to apply for this opportunity