In 2015 and 2016 four masterclasses are offered to teachers and trainers in the youth circus field who want to increase their skills and motivation, and exchange good practices. Each masterclass consists of a 5-day course and has a specific technical and pedagogical focus. This call is for the masterclasses in December 2015 and January 2016. Acrobatics Masterclass- June 2016 in Finland.
- Increase the level of technical and artistic skills
- Share good practice
From the masterclasses the PEYC organization will create a resource centre from the outcomes from the masterclass, presenting ways of using circus as a tool in youth work in order to increase the physical, social and psychological well-being of young people.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Experienced circus trainers specialised in the circus discipline of the masterclass that is offered.
- Intermediate/fluent in English (the course is in English).
- Is teaching circus on a more advanced level and/or is a trainer for trainers.
- Has a desire to share skills and enjoyment of learning to fellow participants and share the outcomes of the masterclass in their own country.
- NOTE Medical insurance is obligatory.
€140 per masterclass incl. all meals, accommodation and travel expenses covered up to €280 .