Welcome to the fundraising page for our #saveyouthcircus campaign.
We have multiple campaigns running to help youth circuses to get back on their feet. More info on why we are fundraising and how it will be used below.
The #saveyouthcircus Social Media Challenge!
The Pledge Auction is now over!
Read more about the auction & view catalogue here
Hand made jackets & whips; hand painted painted portraits. 1:1 workshops and much more.
Do you have something special you can pledge for our auction? Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bids will open on 6th August, and the auction will take place on 13th August in the Clowns Head after the Unconference.
The Gala Show
We will be hosting a gala show on Thursday 3rd September starring the best of UK Youth Circuas plus professional circus artists who came out of youth circus. If you want to take part send showreels to email@example.com
Donate through our fundraising page here
About this Fundraiser
The fund will be held by CircusWorks, a company limited by guarentee company number 10231764
– It will be distributed in September through a one page application process to youth circus organisations.
– Decisions on recipients will be made by a panel of independent non beneficiaries.
– Grants will range from £100 to £1000
– The total raised will be visible on this page and through our weekly unconference, which will also be used to raise funds for the sector.
– The focus for the fund will be on restarting youth circuses, it will go to organisations not individuals, and the intention is to help as many as possible.
– We will be looking for innovative solutions. Organisations will need to share how the funding is used.
– We will publish case studies of recipients monthly on our website.
TOTAL RAISED SO FAR
Pledge Auction £435
Un-conference Speaker Donations £250
THANKS TO OUR DONORS!
Thanks to the amazing people who donated their time and efforts to provide items for our pledge auction
Sean Gandini, who provided a workshop won by Modo, Peterhead,
Tomasine Tomkins who is making TWO custom made items of clothing. after a late big came in from
The following people and companies have either donated through our crowdfunder or have donated their speaking fees from our Un-conference towards our #saveyouthcircus fundraiser
Firetoys Mimbre Scarabeus
Annabel Carberry Kat Borrowdale Lynn Carroll Soren Nielsen Orit Azaz Lina Johannsson Amy Nicholls
Catherine Horan-Blake Brenda Carroll Nic Calvert Tina Carter Modo